

For those of you who haven't heard My brother Nephi and his wife Shandie had their baby on valentines day! The first baby in our family! she was a healthy 7lbs 10 oz which none of us would have guessed. Shandie was so tiny. Her name is Madison Lynn Mackay and i am so excited to see her when i come to utah in three weeks!
9 comments:
She is so cute. Look at that hair. Poor Addie is still fighting to get some more. Congrats Auntie Laurie!
Congratulations on becoming an aunt! Being an aunt is the best. You get to experience all the pluses of a baby without any of the work!
she's super cute. being an aunt is way more fun than having your own. you get to hold them and love them...and then give them back!!
Congrats Laurie!! It's so exciting you're an aunt now! I gotta tell ya though, it's way more fun to have your own!! Then you can hold them and love them 24/7! She's a cutie. I bet you're just dying to see her. Call me when you're in town ok!
Seriously, up until yesterday I had your blog on my website, but I deleted it because I was like, "she hasn't updated that thing since September!!".... so I'm glad that you finally did!
What a cute little baby. Being an aunt is the best! Congrats on the new little one in your family.
Congrats! That is so great. Im so happy for them. When are you going to be in town? Let me know and I'll arrange for a sitter. Not going to have a repeat of last time! LOL. See ya soon!
Congratualtions Auntie! She is so cute. I bet you can't wait to hold her! Hope school is going well!
Congrats Laurie, what a doll! You will be an exceptional auntie!
Post a Comment