So this last weekend Clint and I went out to celebrate the one year mark of our first date. All I can say is what a trooper! He is such a patient guy! I will tell you all he is quite the catch, though. I am a lucky girl to be able to spend my time with this guy!
9 comments:
If he's a catch, when are you going to reel him in? :) Just kidding...kinda kidding... I'll be a stay out of it mom. I love you lots and you guys look very happy together.
You guys are so dang cute together!! Im so happy for you!!
What a good looking couple too!
That's so great. You two are super happy together. I hope it continues!
OMG you guys are such a cute couple!! Ill be expecting to see a ring on the next post...Just Kidding!!!!Take your time girl.
Ok, that is the cutest picture of you two. So Just remember when you get a second, give me a call. Maybe during one of your make-out breaks or something.... Just kidden! I am so glad to hear things are going well.
He has my vote! What a cute picture!
Laurie what a GREAT picture of you two!!! These are the type of pictures I've been waiting for :) You guys are a cute couple. Has it seriously be a YEAR since your first date? I totally remember you telling me about that...I can't believe a year has passed already. Weird. Congrats!!
Good job!
Post a Comment