okay i admit, I made this little baby like six months ago, ha ha. but now that we are almost married, I can share it without looking too crazy. But honestly, isn't that the scariest looking baby ever???
Well, since we tried to predict what Peter would look like before he was born with this same program and he ended up looking completely different than the prediction, I think (THINK) you're safe. But that is one super ugly baby picture. How did they get that ugly composite from two such good looking people?
But after a second thought, they somehow (quite eerily) got your childhood cowlicks right for your future baby. How did they do that when your cowlicks aren't visible in the picture you sent in? Creepy!
Maybe we should try out that software and let you know how the results compare with our actual kids; then we can see how accurate it is. I'll let you know how it goes if we do. :)
8 comments:
You make me laugh!!! And little Alyssa will make all of us laugh, too. :)
Your children will be cute. Good thing our genetics will help. You will be just fine but I thought that was really cute.
lol.. it is a good thing that those sites cant really predict what your kids will look like! You will have beautiful kids, dont worry! :)
ps. Only 11 days to go! Yay!
Your brothers comment made me laugh! Haha, Laurie I'm betting that your kids are going to be beautiful, don't you worry :)
Well, since we tried to predict what Peter would look like before he was born with this same program and he ended up looking completely different than the prediction, I think (THINK) you're safe. But that is one super ugly baby picture. How did they get that ugly composite from two such good looking people?
But after a second thought, they somehow (quite eerily) got your childhood cowlicks right for your future baby. How did they do that when your cowlicks aren't visible in the picture you sent in? Creepy!
Maybe we should try out that software and let you know how the results compare with our actual kids; then we can see how accurate it is. I'll let you know how it goes if we do. :)
Looking back, isn't it such a relief that little Thomas doesn't look like this? He's so handsome and this kid...well...is not. :)
Post a Comment