

The countdown has started! This little boy has less than one month until he is a whole year old!!! I just can't believe it. What a fun little guy he is to have around. Thomas is the worlds most curious and rambunctious little boy, and we wouldn't have it any other way. Here is whats been happening in the life and times of Thomas Allred:

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I think Thomas is part puppy! I had all these dreams when I was pregnant that I was going to have a kitten instead of a child...well turns out I had a puppy/boy! He gnaws at everything! His crib has been completely chewed all over, he shreds paper, eats books, loves to carry shoes in his mouth. And he crawls around faster then I can keep up with him! Hopefully his puppy traits will make him a good and loyal friend and a well trained and smart little boy :)

I bought Thomas this little airplane at the second hand store. I couldn't resist, even though he already has more toys then he needs. But look at that face! How could I say no? He looks downright adorable riding on it.

Thomas has recently started standing up in his wagon. Clint remarked that it looks like he is riding a Segway!


This boy is just so much fun to have around. He is just about as handsome as can be! Thomas is getting closer to walking, but not quite there yet. Everyday he takes a few steps here and there though. He is getting close! On Sunday he just walked right over to his little girlfriend during sacrament (Probably about 8-10 steps) It was the funniest thing! I was crying from laughing so hard. Any day now he is just going to take off!
9 comments:
He is just a perfect little boy, with the cutest face ever! How fun!!!
What a handsome little puppy...I mean boy you have! Thomas sure looks like a fun little guy to have around. He must keep you so busy. Just wait till he can start walking everywhere!
Haha that picture of him with Clint is adorable.
He is so CUTE!!!! What a great mother you are! I think all boys are puppy's:)LOL! You will have fun when he starts walking. He will get into EVERYTHING! It is fun having kids! I just have to say it again WHAT A CUTIE!!!
I love that picture of him sitting on his plane. He is such a cutie. I can't wait for him to celebrate his birthday with his cousin, Jonathan!
He is so cute! I love all the pictures, I cant pick a favorite!
It's tasha (Eddie is my dad and the parents are in town this week and i am too lazy to switch the accounts...) Anyways, Thomas is seriously the cutest little boy. I hope I get to see you guys sometimes soon. he is growing way too fast.
Oh he's so cute Laurie!!! Love his toothy grin! I'm laughing so hard about your dreams of having a kitten when you were pregnant with him...only you would have those kind of dreams :) Oh you're love of cats...and cheese and crab! Things I will never understand, lol! Love you.
Post a Comment