Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I like big trucks and I cannot lie...

Thomas also has a grandpa who has alot of big trucks and earthmovers! What a lucky lucky boy! What more could a boy ask for. He was a bit nervous at first, but soon became very comfortable and had a great time.
Thomas and Grandpa Mackay trying out a very big earth mover
"Look at me mom! I'm so high!"
Look at that face! I think he likes it!
Love the point
"Let me show you how its done grandpa."
Thanks grandpa! Thomas is spoiled rotten

2 comments:

Sarah said...

What cool pictures. I'm glad you had the chance to take Thomas to see Dad's office. I'll bet it was a lot of fun for Dad too. I'll have to do that the next time Dad comes into town with my boys (or maybe he'd have a little time in the next two days if he doesn't mind that my boys are sick).

Joey said...

This is every little boy's dream. Of course, he would think this was cool!