This little guy is at such a fun and imaginative stage. He comes up with the funniest things and says the most hilarious things. He definitely brightens up our days and adds a lot of laughter to our home.
Another Igloo
I just love seeing the world through the eyes of a child. So much joy and wonder.
He creatively used my shoe as a cup holder and fashioned his own lazy boy by sliding these tow chairs together.
The cold weather has made it hard for the boy to dig to his hearts content. Its too cold to play in the sandbox! So I bought some dried lentils and beans and he calls them the big rocks and the tiny rocks and he will play with those for hours.
Thomas loves helping. He loves helping clint rake leaves and shovel snow
And he loves helping mama make rolls, cakes and cookies. He is a good little helper.Thomas was singing, "Rock a bye diggers"
And yep...this was what was bundled up. He did this all on his own. This boy thinks about diggers A LOT.
Another Thomasism today. I was in the kitchen when Thomas got VERY quiet. I thought I;d better see what he was up to and called to him in the other room. He started frantically saying, "Mama! keep doing the dishes! DO the dishes." So I knew he was trying to keep me from seeing what he was doing. Sure enough he was digging in the fireplace.
We got our first snowfall last night. Thomas ran to the window and saw the snow. He said, "Its PERFECT! Its Christmas Day!" I told him, sadly no it is not christmas today. then he said, "Well this is a big big mess."
A few weeks ago thomas was watching shows on YouTube and I put on a curious George that was in a foreign language. I sad, "this isn't English" and turned it off. Well he picked up the phrase but not the context. So when he gets annoyed at something or doesn't like it he says, "that's not English!"
Every Wednesday we have a tornado siren go off at noon. Sometimes Thomas gets scared from it. He calls it the "Tato Siren" Well tonight the siren went off for an actual tornado warning. So Thomas was cuddled up to me and I asked him if he was scared. He said, "No, I'm not scared of the Tato Siren. I'm a happy boy!"
Every sunday morning clint tries to get Thomas to snuggle with him in the bed. It never works. Clint says, "That's my Thomas!" And Thomas says, "No! Papa! I'm Mama's Thomas." Thomas has also designated that Caroline belongs to Papa. :)
One day while playing at the playground Thomas found two kindergarten age girls he wanted to play with. He kept running around saying, "my friends, my friends! I'm here!" Finally one of the girls said, "We know you are here!"
When we stayed at my dad's house in October Thomas was very interested in all the angels that decorate his house. He'd never really seen angels before. He started calling them owls. Ha ha. I told him, "no Thomas, those are Angels, they are kind of like Jesus' friends" he said, "oh! Jesus' owls!" Then he would say, " those owls are scary," lol!









5 comments:
Ha ha! I love that guy. He is so funny. I love how his mind works. That picture of him singing to and cradling his diggers is so cute!
I think owls are scary! He's so sweet and funny. Love the pictures.
Oh, and I would have thought that the shoe thing would have grossed Sarah out.
This is a such a great post. I think I may have to post on Sarah's blog about each boy now. She'll have to proof it for me.
Sarah's shoe and feet issues are not as they once were. Two little boys does that to you.
Post a Comment