Thomas was pretty determined to win every game. He was the only kid that really cared about winning in fact. We had to play a few rounds of the games to accommodate.
Thomas had so much fun opening presents! The little stinker couldn't just let Caroline have the spotlight.
Here is a very fat Shere Khan piñata that Thomas helped me make.
Every party needs a piñata!
Rest in Peace Shere Khan
After the party was over Grammy came over and brought caroline some dress ups
This little lady is a very girly girl
Then Papa Allred and Grandma Allred came over. Here they are teaching the kids a very silly song. I love how Caroline is so transfixed on Grandma Allred!
We got Caroline a little Tricycle for her Birthday. Both kids were very interested in this. We got in in part to help thomas get out and ride his bike, which he has very little interest in doing. I have a feeling what is going to happen is Thomas will just ride Carolines trike when she isn't...
She was so cute riding her bike around the circle. We have some elderly neighbors that have taken a liking to the kids and Caroline saw them and called out, "Im riding my bike Lee! I'm riding my bike!" She is so sweet.
Thomas was feeling a little left out so I let him decorate Caroline's cake. Its a little more crowded then I would have done :) Those friends were packed like sardines. But he needed a little something that day. And the kids loved it.
Thomas has a serious obsession with Sugar. Heaven help me.
So sweet
Happy Birthday Caroline!
















1 comment:
Such a cute party!
Post a Comment