Saturday, March 15, 2008

Baby Madison!



okay so i have to have some bragging rights, being a new aunt and all...but i swear my new niece is one of the cutest babies out there! so adorable. it was so great to finally meet her in person! she is a month old now, its crazy how fast time goes. its so great to be back in utah for a week, i really needed a break! its nice to be able to sit and read and sleep in.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Hey Laurie! Congrats on becoming an aunt! Good to see what you're up to.

Julia M. said...

Laurie! Hi! I cannot believe Nephi is a dad. What a beautiful baby. I love being an aunt--it's the best! It's fun to see what's been going on in your life. My blog is juliamcmillan.blogspot.com. Good luck in Grad school! I graduate in 2 months! Woohoo!

Laura said...

Hi Laurie! How are things in Ohio? I am blogging now because I am not content with keeping in touch with everyone once a year! I hope that you are doing great. Your niece is soooo cute! Are you visiting UT soon? Love ya, Laura