Sunday, April 13, 2008

Things you never knew existed

Okay so i have to share with you all a few links that i found hilarious, terrifying or all out amazing.

First: my friend Bryce, knowing my fascination (for lack of a better word) of church art sent me this link. It might be my new favorite painting


http://www.flickr.com/photos/bar-art/406307977/

Second:
This may be the most hilarious thing on TV right now. I die laughing every time I watch it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmDTSQtK20c

4 comments:

Amy said...

Wow that's a great picture of Jesus...haha!

Julia M. said...

Dinosaurs, huh? Crazy! That video is hilarious! I totally laughed out loud!

The Shumway Family said...

Hey Laur, we had a girls night last weekend. I couldn't help but think of you and wish you could have been there.

The Oldroyd's said...

That is so funny. About a month ago my friend told me about this website. It is kinda terrifying.