
Okay girls, I am coming to Utah this Monday for 3 fun filled weeks! I think it would be fun to have a big get together with anyone that is up for some reminiscing, catching up and girl bonding. Anyway, leave me a post if you are up for it and we will get something going!
10 comments:
Yay! I want to see you! I'm off on weekends. Let me know!
haha, you are TOTALLY Lena!! I call I'm Bridgett,,,just because I have blonde hair and she gets the hot blonde guy in the other movie :) JK. But really, are you seriously coming to SLC??? SO EXCITING! I need to see you.
Count me in! Id love to get together and see you!!
I am totally in and we should go see this movie while we are at it!! let me know!!
I'm in too. I will make myself available for whenever.
haha! I want to come!! I dont think im gonna be in S.L. Though! Boo! Im totally bummed out. Let me know the exact dates you'll be there just in case though! I want to come play. I haven't seen you or Nicole since forever! Plus that movie is totally cute and I so want to see it again! ITs such a fun movie to go to with your girlies! Let me know...
I am in if I have advance notice to get into town. Yeah for vacations!
I just might be Tibby? Anyway I totally want to get together. Yah! I am so excited!
I want to come! I haven't seen you in so long--let me know what day you decide!
I am sorry I got the message from Tasha and I can't make it. I have a shower Saturday night. I hope you guys have a blast and tell everyone hi for me.
Post a Comment