
Welcome to our humble abode! I just got everything put together and organized and its finally starting to feel like home. ( Clint thinks it looks like an art gallery, but to me that is home !) Since most of you will never make it out to visit, let me give you the tour:
This is one of my favorite highlights. This amazing pillow was made for us by one of my BFF's Jen, who is probably the most creative person I know. Click on the picture to enlarge for detail. I love it! It makes our house so homey. You could probably get her to make you one although it would probably cost 5 million dollars because it is all stitched by hand! Gorgeous! It pays to be friends with artists. ( the orange pillows I made, I love to sew!)
I made these little ceramic balls years ago, but I think they add a nice little accent, don't you? And thanks to my sister Sarah for giving me this lovely bowl ;)

Have I mentioned how great it is to be friends with artists? Here is a little cluster of beauties.


And some details from our living room. Fresh flowers make everything look nice! Anyway, its been fun to decorate, and I am glad I have a husband who lets me do whatever I want! :)
5 comments:
Is that the coffee table you refinished? It looks great!
Oh I love that pillow! amazing work!
Your house is sooooooo cute! I am so sorry that I did not make it to your wedding. I am sure it was beautiful. Your dress was gorgeous and totally you. Anyway, I am so happy for you, just wish you were a little closer but am glad you like it in Ohio!
Your home looks just as great live as in the pictures (and the experience was even better coupled with the yummy party food). Thanks so much for inviting us over!
Your home is like a classy art gallery...I love it! Very clean and pretty. That fiesta you guys had looks AWESOME! What a party! You're so crafty and artistic. We need to catch up...call me!
Post a Comment