
Happy Anniversary to my fabulous husband! I can't believe its already been a year. Time really has flown right past us. I can honestly report, I have had the best year of my life and that I love my dear husband even more then the day I married him. He is always very kind, loving and patient with me. I could never have imagined married life to be so wonderful, but it has brought me so much joy and been such a great blessing in my life. I am excited to spend the rest of my life with this handsome boy! Here is to another year as great as this one!
5 comments:
Happy, happy anniversary. Thanks, Clint, for making my Larbie Doll so happy. Love you both!
Beautiful picture!! Happy Anniversary Laurie and Clint! Wow, one year...so much happens in just a year and you've got many to go! Just think what next year will bring :) Love you!
Congrats to you two. And I agree with you 100%, being married is the best thing ever, especially when you have such a great husband.
I'm glad you've had such a great year. You deserve it and it was a long time in coming! Happy anniversary!
Time goes by so fast! You two are such a beautiful couple. Hope you had a marvelous anniversary! Hope to see you soon.
Post a Comment