This Saturday my wonderful older brother, Clayton married the beautiful Kimberly. It was quite a happy and joyful celebration for all! I am so happy I was able to come to town to share in this special event. I know my brother will be a great husband, and I already love Kim after just meeting her this week. I really believe that marriage is the greatest blessing, and I am happy that Clayton and Kim will have this blessing for all of eternity. Hooray Clayton & Kim!!!
Of course, the day was made even better because I got to see some of the people I love most in the world. Here are a few of those people:
2 comments:
The babies are so cute! I'm so happy for Clayton. (ha but it was an awfully stressful day for me)
Hooray for Clayton and Kim! I'm so happy for them. You got some super cute pictures of the grandbabies!
Post a Comment