Friday, September 11, 2015

Camping at the Albion Basin

 We went on a little overnight campout with the kiddos for one of Clint's vacation days up to the beautiful Albion Basin.
 The wildflowers were still stunning, even when they weren't at their peak
 This lady had a fun time playing in the tent. Though she did have some rather emotional moments if I recall correctly.
 Thomas is always just happy to help his Pop
 A tiny bum getting into the tent.
 Thomas had fun sitting by the fire
 A little girls first smore. Yum!
 Thomas preferred to just eat cold marshmallows on sticks. silly guy.
 Isn't it gorgeous there?
 Thomas hiked Cecret lake all by himself!
 Those are my friends
If you look closely you can see the moose that we spotted on our hike.

Camping with kids is a lot of fun and very exhausting. One night is about right!

2 comments:

Johanna said...

Totally one night is plenty. Those pictures are worth all of the work to get up there an back, though. So sweet!

Sarah said...

I agree with that. One night is plenty! So much fun though. Thanks for telling me about Albion Basin and Cecret Lake. I'm not sure why I had never heard of it before, but it was gorgeous. I'm so glad I got to see it this summer.