



One of the highlights of our trip was being so close to the mountains. We really miss the mountains a lot. We were able to go on a few hikes and several drives through the canyons, and we loved it! I think a good hike or mountain bike ride would be Clint's idea of the perfect way to relax. Flying over the state and looking out at the mountains just brings me so much joy! I truly feel in awe of the majesty and beauty that the mountains have. We were fortunate to see some beautiful wildlife as well! (Well, Clint saw the goat, but I saw the others! And so did Thomas.) Can't wait to get back to the mountains!
2 comments:
I would have liked this blog better if it had a picture of Thomas. :)
We miss you.
These are beautiful pictures. I think sometimes it's easy to forget what a gorgeous place Utah is. You took some fun pictures. I'll bet Thomas liked the blue jay!
Post a Comment