Monday, December 21, 2015

Looking back to Fall











This post is out of order...but I never got around to posting them until now. Sigh....Is there any thing better than the fall? Perfect cool weather, leaves, sun....sounds years away.....

2 comments:

Johanna said...

It is my absolute favorite time of the year.

Sarah said...

Such great pictures. It makes me want to jump in a leaf pile too! By the way, you can post this on any date and time that you want. I'm catching up on my blog and didn't want all of my 2015 posts to be in January 2016. On the right hand side while you are creating your blog (right under "Labels") is another thing that says "Published on." If you click on this, it opens up a calendar and you simply choose the day you want it to be "published on" even if that date is in the past. You can even choose a time of the day, if you want. I like doing this because someday when I print it up, it will be in chronological order of when the event happened rather than when my procrastinating self finally got around to posting about April in December. :) Speaking of procrastinating, I only check other people's blogs when I update my own...so that's why it has taken me so long to see your blog posts and comment on them.